Friday 30 May 2014

Cafe Nucleus, Rochester

I volunteer from time to time at a museum in Rochester. When I'd finished on Wednesday, I went inside Cafe Nucleus, which is a cafe as well as art gallery. It was so lovely and had such a refreshing, positive atmosphere. It was very modern and the natural light from the large window made it seem bright and spacious despite it being a reasonably small building. It had MAC computers, a quirky, unique seating area as well as, of course, interesting art pieces. The finishing touch that made me love the place was attention to adorable details, like a sketch pad "for your rhymes and your doodles, your pictures, your dreams".


More importantly, the people were very friendly and welcoming and the drinks were lovely too. I had a dark hot chocolate, and I had a look at the Frappe menu and I am very looking forward to going back to sample a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment